AUDIOLOGIST REQUIRED TO JOIN WINNING TEAM
Cornerstone Audiology is in search of an Audiologist to join our amazing team in Lubbock, Texas. It’s an opportunity to be part of a nationally respected team of passionate people who have built a stellar reputation as the most caring, trustworthy, and experienced hearing care experts in West Texas.
We’re now seeking someone that wants to join our work family, show us the commitment that we’ll show them and be part of shaping our future, as one of our patient care coordinators.
To join our team, we care much more about you, your personality, and your career ambitions. From our experience, a great patient care coordinator cares more about people than anything else, they feel a duty to help others, and they’re often willing to go far beyond normal expectations to delight their patients.
If this is how your co-workers and friends would describe you, we’d like to meet you:
- Positive attitude, always a pleasure to be around, great sense of humor
- Friendly, warm, a people person – and comes across the very first time you meet someone, even on the telephone
- Patient, compassionate, helpful especially with older people. Even temperament, calm, always pleasant, unflappable. Has a knack for being able to turn a frown into a smile
- Committed, dedicated, a great teammate, pitches in without being asked, puts team accomplishments ahead of individual accomplishments
- Accurate, detailed, gets things right, double checks their own work, makes very few mistakes
- Owns it: accepts responsibility, credits others for successes and accepts responsibility for failures. Always finds a constructive way to solve a problem
- Coachable, doesn’t get defensive, accepts feedback with a positive attitude. Always looking for ways to grow and improve
- Reliable, dependable, doesn’t just arrive on time: often comes in a little early to make sure they’re prepared for the day; willing to stay late when there’s work that needs to be done
This isn’t just a job: it’s a commitment to a team, serving a real purpose, helping people stay connected with their loved ones and enjoy life.
If that appeals to you, and the above description made you say “Hey! That’s me!”, then we’d love to talk. We want to see your resume, so send that along! We are so excited to find the right fit for this position!
- 8-5, M-F,
- Competitive base salary (depending on experience) plus Commissions/Bonuses,
Texas Audiology Licensure Required
- Diagnostic testing
- Multi-manufacturer hearing aid experience – fitting, programming, Lyric experience a plus
- Cerumen management
- Excellent customer service experience is essential!
Apply to Become a Member of Our Team
To apply for this position, send us your details and resume using the form.
A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application