Although it feels like the world is temporarily on pause, your hearing devices may not have received the memo.
That’s why if your devices require any repairs, adjustments or cleanings, then our service center remains open at our Lubbock office to all patients.
During these times, a procedure has been established to ensure there is no contact, no social distancing challenges and no face-to-face interactions to protect you and our staff.
Here’s how it works in our Lubbock Office:
- You will enter the entrance of the service center at a pre-scheduled time, where you will be able to leave your hearing devices on a table.
It is then recommended to either wait in your car or collect at a pre-agreed collection time.
- Your devices will then be collected by our amazing Service Technician, Ashleigh Martinez, who will be able to make any adjustments, repairs and cleanings, before sanitizing your hearing devices and returning them for your collection.
- If you’re waiting in your car, you will receive a phone call or text message to invite you to collect them.
If you agreed on a pre-scheduled collection time, your devices will be ready for you at that time.
In our Big Spring Office:
- Call ahead and let Ashley know you will be stopping by for hearing aid service.
- Drive up in front of our office and call to let them know you are here.
- Someone will come out to take your hearing aids for a curb-side clean and check and/or repair and bring them back to you or give you a pick-up time.
In our Snyder Office:
If you need service in Snyder, please let us know. We are arranging our next visit for curb-side clean and checks!
We realize communication is more important than ever during these times. If you’re having any challenges or need any help, know that we are here for you.
Please call ahead of time to pre-schedule your service center drop-off by calling 806-687-4327.
Stay safe, and please know that we are here to help.
All of our love,
The Team at Cornerstone Audiology